We will support our children's learning in the following ways:
- Monitor attendance and have my child prepared for school everyday
- Monitor assignments and make sure they are completed.
- Monitor my child's grades by either reviewing report cards, accessing grades via Skyward, attending parent teacher conferences or contacting the teacher.
- Volunteer (if applicable)
- Participate, as appropriate, in decisions relating to my child's education.
- Promote positive use of my child's time.
- Make every effort to attend school events such as parent-teacher conferences, open house, and extra-curricular events.
We, as students, will share the responsibility to improve our academic achievement in the following ways:
- Be courteous and respectful to everyone at school.
- Read at least thirty minutes a day outside of school.
- Be responsible in getting all information received from school to my parents.
- Come to class on time, ready to learn, and with assignments completed.